- Habla Espanol?
Craig W. Church
Craig W. Church joined Hoey & Farina in 2001. Craig brought to the firm a unique perspective having worked for major Chicago insurance defense law firms. He began his legal career in 1986 as an Assistant Illinois Attorney General.
Since 1989, Craig has concentrated his practice in personal injury and professional liability litigation. He has litigated personal injury cases involving FELA claims, wrongful death, products liability, defective premises, construction accidents, medical malpractice and transportation accidents.University of Illinois - B.S. with Honors, Alpha Lambda Delta and Phi Eta Sigma Honoraries / IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law - J.D.
Articles Written by this Author
- Why Does It Still Hurt?
- Structured Settlements: A Way To Secure Your Future
- Know Your Equipment
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Not A Simple Diagnosis
- A Traumatic Experience Can Have Long Lasting Effects On Your Mental Health (PTSD)
- Understanding Back Pain: Getting It Evaluated & Treated
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Personal Injury Report: A Deadly Weapon In The Railroad's Arsenal
- Prior Medical Conditions