- Habla Espanol?
John P. Grob
John P. Grob, Investigator, joined the firm in 1998. John started his railroad career in 1976 as a Trainman for the Chicago & Northwestern Railroad. From 1976 until 1991, he worked as a Carman. John has held seniority as both a Trainman and a Carman. He served as a Transportation Communications Union officer for over 12 years until 1991.
John has over 25 years experience as an investigator. His work and union experience provides helpful insight into both operating and non-operating craft agreements. John is very familiar with all aspects of disability benefits and pension matters. He works closely with the Railroad Retirement Board and provides injured railroaders and their families with invaluable assistance with these matters.
Articles Written by this Author
- The Fear Factor II: Think Twice About Toughening It Out
- Disability Benefits: What Every Railroader Should Know
- Oh My Aching Wrist! Carpal Tunnel Syndrome & The FELA
- Protecting Your Rights At The ER
- Why Do Re-Hab Nurses Wear Fish Net Stockings?
- Railroad Offers Free Legal Advice To Injured Employees
- Even A Champion Has To Practice, Practice, Practice
- Back To The Basics: How To Complete An On-The-Job Injury Report